Break the material into short paragraphs; using
bullets is always a good idea.
- Even with bullets, though, use complete
sentences and be meticulous with grammar and punctuation. Don't rely
on the computer to correct all your errors.
- If you use bullet statements, be
- In many cases, the best use of bullets is
to make each bullet statement a complete sentence with a capital letter
at the beginning and a period at the end.
- In some cases, however, you may want to
use a "lead-in" sentence opener and make each bullet statement
complete the sentence from the lead-in opener. Either way, be
- When using bullet statements, it is usually
best to single space within the bulleted statements and double space before
and after the statements begin.